Thanks to Shoes on the Wrong Feet
for granting me the
Liebster Blogging Award
The blogosphere is mega-huge, one report says 152 million in 2010. Of course, this number includes “dead” blogsites — blogs left dormant, no longer attended to — and “zombie” blogsites — those bloggers who haven’t posted for some time but eventually will return. But with thousands (actually tens of thousands) of new blogs started every day, that number is probably not too far off, so it is easy to see how blogs can go unnoticed, especially the “small time” blogger.
The Liebster Award is an award giving by bloggers to bloggers. It allows fellow bloggers to recognize and promote a few of their favs (those with under 200 subscribers) and in turn, they do the same. It’s a great way to discover new sites! So a big thanks to Shoes On The Wrong Feet for listing me as one of her current favs. Please take time to check out her site, too, where she will keep you entertained with Husband and her two sweet boys, Cody and Conner.
The rules of the award are simple: once you receive it you must pass it on to five other blogs that you enjoy and also give a mention to the person who awarded you in the first place. I’d like to highlight five bloggers who I found when they commented on my site after being Freshly Pressed — ones in which I am thoroughly enjoying and, in my opinion, deserve recognition for a job well done!
- FickleFolly – So interesting to read about this young American woman’s experiences living in Korea.
- The Baker Bee – Yum!! Ya gotta see some of these recipes. But, perhaps, the bigger bonus here is meeting Buggie.
- f-stopmamma – A glimpse of Amy’s life through the lens of her camera — check it out! Wow! This lady has some talent!
- livinglearningeating – Introducing an adventure-loving vegetarian who does the most amazing things with veggies – let me just say Chocolate Chip Lettuce Leaf Pie … how can that not pique your interest?
- ViveVivir – I won’t apologize for including yet another travel blog. This lady knows how to capture it!
Thanks again to Shoes On The Wrong Feet for the nomination and another to the Five Bloggers above for taking the time to comment on MY site and, in doing so, gave me the opportunity to find your site.